Terms & Conditions
EU/PL - 20658/12/17/2006
International Animal Identification Database
Animal Registration Center
INTERNATIONAL RULES OF REGISTRATION OF ANIMALS
INTERNATIONAL RULES OF REGISTRATION OF ANIMALS
1. The SAFE-ANIMAL International Database registers animals subject to electronic identification and offers other services related to electronic tagging of accompanying animals.
2. SAFE-ANIMAL ul. Wiatraczna 18, 72-004 Tanowo, the Republic of Poland is the Administrator of the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database.
3. The Administrator of the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database protects and stores data of the animals' Owners according to the regulation by the Polish Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (GIODO). Data archived in SAFE-ANIMAL is encrypted.
1. Each natural person or legal person may create their own account in the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database.
2. In order to register an animal subjected to the implantation of a microchip and become a user of SAFE-ANIMAL, you should create your account. In order to create an account, you need to complete a registration form on the website of the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database at www.safe-animal.eu.
1. The processing of the personal data of the animal's Owner takes place only after the Administrator has obtained the consent to process personal data according to Art. 7(5) of the Polish the Act dated August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 1,182).
2. The animal's Owner expresses their consent to have their personal data processed in the registration form, or while creating their account in the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database.
3. Before the registration in the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database, the animal's Owner is obliged to become familiar with the Rules.
4. Registration in SAFE-ANIMAL means that the animal's Owner expresses their consent to have their personal data processed and they have become familiar with the rules and that they undertake to comply with the provisions of the rules.
5. The following data entered by the animal's Owner: first and last name, address, telephone number - necessary to create an account, is placed in the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database.
6. The animal's Owner on their own is responsible for the authenticity of the entered personal data.
7. Data entered by the animal's Owner - necessary to provide services or send an order, namely address, first and last name, name of company, telephone - may be transferred to Poczta Polska or UPS executing the shipment on behalf of the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database.
1. When making a purchase in the store or creating an account in the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database, the animal’s Owner separately expresses their consent to have information on the store's offer, special offers sent via e-mail (the newsletter).
2. When the User makes on-line payments via PayU, the User authorizes the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database to transfer to PayU their personal data necessary to complete the payment via this system.
1. The animal's Owner is entitled to the right to edit the entered data or remove it permanently.
2. The animal's Owner is obliged to each time update the entered data if the personal data and contact data changes which affects the identification of the animal's Owner.
1. The agreement for electronic services dated July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws from 2002, no 144, item 1,204) is concluded upon registration, for an indefinite period of time.
2. Services available at the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database are either paid or free-of-charge.
3. The animal's Owner undertakes to become familiar with all services available at the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database.
1. The animal's Owner is fully responsible for the inappropriate use of their account, in particular for using it to publish untrue information in the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database.
2. The User has the right to remove their account and terminate the cooperation with the Administrator by sending an appropriate statement via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
3. Upon the removal of the account, the Administrator will remove the User's data permanently and irretrievably, thus ceasing to process the User's personal data.
1. The Administrator will not make information and data on the Users available, in any other way than specified in the purpose for keeping the database and in the scope of consents and in the rules, to any other third parties without a legal basis ordering the Administrator to act in such manner except for these actions which are aimed at returning a lost animal to its Owner as fast as possible.
1. The database Administrator guarantees that the personal data is protected in the manner provided for in the provisions of the Polish Act on personal data protection and regulations issued on its basis.
2. In any cases not regulated in the Rules, the provisions of the Polish law apply and, first of all, the provisions of the Polish Civil Code as well as the provisions of the Polish Act on special terms of consumer sales as well as the change to the Polish Civil Code and the Polish Act on the protection of certain consumer rights as well as on the liability for damage caused by a hazardous product as well as the Polish Act on the protection of personal data.
1. In order to provide the top quality of services, the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database uses information saved by the server locally on the user's PC in the form of the so-called cookies. Information from cookies is read each time when the web browser connects with the website of SAFE-ANIMAL.
2. The animal's Owner, by changing the web browser's settings, may at any time disable the acceptance of cookies or require the web browser to each time consent to use the content of cookies. If cookies are not accepted, using the SAFE-ANIMAL International Database may become more difficult.
1. If the Rules change, orders placed in the SAFE-ANIMAL store before the changes will be completed according to the Rules valid on the day when the order was placed.
1. The international rules of registration of animals are valid as of January 1, 2006.
EUROPETNET, Rue Riessonsart, 91, BE-4877 Olne, Belgium